Monday, January 24, 2011

Lovely cool day in Perth today - Monday

Lovely and cool in Perth today, don't think we have seen the sun all day. Going to be up to 40 by Friday so making the most of it. I am getting ready for a watercolour workshop tomorrow doing furry animals so have been preparing some drawings ready for the class.

Thank you to Firdaus from Wollongong New South Wales who has connected with me on Facebook, Redbubble and Zazzle.

Have a look at her work here, some really interesting work href=" href="http://www.zazzle.com/webgrrl?rf=238613081256805599">WebgrrlShop of Creativity">WebgrrlShop of Creativity

Sorry I am having some trouble getting the links to work properly if anyone can give me advice on how to get it to work properly I would appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment